ANATOMY |SYMPTOMS |DIAGNOSIS |EXAMS |TECHNOLOGY |TREATMENTS |EXERCISES |GLOSSARY
Spine Institute of Central Florida is monitoring the Coronavirus updates outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) very closely. We highly value our patient’s health and wellbeing; thus, we are taking strict measures to make sure all the patients coming into the facility have been properly screened prior to arriving for their appointments.
In addition to strict screening by phone and at our facility, we’ve also implemented enhanced protocols to include:
• Strict screening of our medical staff
• Strict screening for all patients prior to confirmation of their appointments
• Additional PPE availability for patients
• More frequent cleaning and sanitization of all high-touch surfaces
• Distancing in all areas of the office
• Expedited office visits
• Patients who have had international travels or been on a cruise in the past 3 weeks are having their appointments rescheduled to allow for self-quarantine
• Patients who have cough, fever, or flu-like symptoms are having their appointments rescheduled to allow for self-quarantine
• There are other categories of patients that are also having their appointments rescheduled
If there are any changes, patients will be notified, and updates will be posted on our website and social media accounts. The safety of all our patients and team members is of the utmost importance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office directly.